- Nebraska Sex Offender Registry https://sor.nebraska.gov/
- Red Willow County Sheriff’s Office http://rwcso.org/ 308-345-1850
- Domestic Abuse/Sexual Assault http://ndvsac.org/ 402-476-6256
- NTV News/Weather Closings http://www.nebraska.tv/category/118456/weather-closings
- Nebraska Road Conditions http://www.511.nebraska.gov/atis/html/index.html
- Crime Stoppers http://crimestoppers.swnebr.com/ 308-345-5440
- High Plains Radio http://www.highplainsradio.net/
- National Weather Service http://www.crh.noaa.gov/lbf/?mystation=KMCK
- Nebraska Health and Human Services Hotline 1-800-652-1999
Dear Patrons and Students: It’s that time of year again, back-to-school. Although we are entering school with much better conditions than last year, we still have a great deal of processes and procedures to pay . . .
At our July School Board Meeting, the board discussed the proposed draft version of the new health standards (which was also discussed months ago by the board), which you may have heard are changes that we at Southwest Public Schools are . . .
Southwest Public Schools Red Willow County, Nebraska 2021-2022 Return to School Protocols and Plan The Return to School Plan is open to public suggestions or . . .
We are looking for suggestions as to how we should utilize the ESSERS funds allotted to our district. Please click the link below to submit your suggestions. ESSERS Fund Suggestions Many of you have . . .
Southwest Public School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, or age or in admission or access to, or treatment of employment or educational programs and activities. . . .
Mr. R. Todd Porter Superintendent Southwest Public Schools email@example.com (308) 692-3223 EDUCATION Ed. Specialist, PK-12 Superintendent . . .