- Nebraska Sex Offender Registry https://sor.nebraska.gov/
- Red Willow County Sheriff’s Office http://rwcso.org/ 308-345-1850
- Domestic Abuse/Sexual Assault http://ndvsac.org/ 402-476-6256
- NTV News/Weather Closings http://www.nebraska.tv/category/118456/weather-closings
- Nebraska Road Conditions http://www.511.nebraska.gov/atis/html/index.html
- Crime Stoppers http://crimestoppers.swnebr.com/ 308-345-5440
- High Plains Radio http://www.highplainsradio.net/
- National Weather Service http://www.crh.noaa.gov/lbf/?mystation=KMCK
- Nebraska Health and Human Services Hotline 1-800-652-1999
Once again, the Department of Education has changed the way they evaluate and give “classifications” to schools and school districts. Although the Department of Education said they would be considering more than test scores, . . .
Southwest Public School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, or age or in admission or access to, or treatment of employment or educational programs and activities. . . .
Mr. R. Todd Porter Superintendent Southwest Public Schools email@example.com (308) 692-3223 EDUCATION Ed. Specialist, PK-12 Superintendent . . .